At its most basic level, email marketing is the use of email to promote your business. It is used to cultivate relationships with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer loyalty, and more!
It is a direct form of marketing, similar to marketing through snail mail, but email marketing is much more efficient for your wallet and for the environment since it’s totally paperless!It just replaced the pamphlet which basically not only cost consuming even it waste the papers which mean trees.As we know paper made from tree so if you stop wasting paper then it will stop wasting trees and tree can help us by provide the oxygen and consume the carbon dioxide.So to save the environment better to use email rather than pamphlet(which made from paper). Not only that there are lot of the reasons for which the uses of pamphlet going to less day by day and email are replaced.
1) pamphlet can be cost consuming where email are free.
2) Number of making pamphlet are limited but email are not it can be unlimited
3) Email can be more faster to send.
4) To Distribute the pamphlet you need lot of courier cost where with email you can distribute to different email ids without a single dollar charge.
5) Design of e-mailer can be change if it not appealing to the client but for pamphlet you cannot change design constantly as it generally print lot of in a bundle.
6) Beside the paper it also waste the ink where for email it only consume the internet which is nothing wrong for environment.
Email marketing can be used to build trust with customers over time to turn them into repeat customers.It is also an effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotions you are running. People want to stay informed about your brand, and email marketing is one of the best ways to stay engaged with that audience.
To get the effective email marketing campaign you have to keep these following thoughts in mind.
1) Your clientele or reader to whom the email will be send.If that mailing data or list is filtered then that’s great as sending to wrong people is showing the week strategy.
2) The product or services which you offer using the email marketing.Email marketing is use to reach the offer to your clientele (whether that a new or returning). If the cost of product is too high compare to the market then that will not so effective enough.
3) The design of your email how that is appeal to other.
4) Track your ROI.Everything is track able with the use of email marketing software so you can determine who is opening your emails, who is clicking onto your site through your emails, and more.
For that you can use some good software like aweber. Not only that, the proper sending of mail can be confirm by aweber (by acknowledgement list or job done list) where the drop of sending message is high when you try to use other software or use by manually.
Another benefit of email marketing is that it’s incredibly easy to track your ROI. Everything is track able with the use of email marketing software so you can determine who is opening your emails, who is clicking onto your site through your emails, and more.
ROI tracking are already targeted towards the ideal consumer because you are only sending emails to people who have given you permission via providing you with their email address. This makes email marketing one of the cheapest and effective possible marketing tactics. It also have to be keep in mind that 60% of the mails in world are opened on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets(mostly in smartphones).So the email have to be fit based on the mobile device look which means like website email have to be also make mobile friendly and optimized.
This is quite different from ads on search engines, social media, TV, magazines, and radio. Someone who comes across your ad on Facebook or while watching the morning news did not request to learn more about your brand, so they are more likely to ignore your message or even be bothered by it.
A proper email marketing campaign can bring a lot of earning or able to increase brand value(in case you are not selling any product and service and only want to increase the brand awareness). Though lot of expert says the email mrketing have no future as lot of emails are going to junk and those who able to read the email from there inbox not like to purchase.That simple wrong.That might be wrong for them who are not able to follow the above 4 important steps when running a campaign.Sending mail to arbitrary users is nothing to do but is very effective if you are very serious what you are doing and have a clear vision what you like to get from that campaign.Obviously if you do not have any online selling platform you should not get any success by email marketing.Reason you have successfully attract the eyeball of email readers but not able to send them to purchase.Or in some case some business send email to any users who are not the interested or capable to buy the products or service what they are advertise.So those email ids are not targeted for them and in short u can say useless.
Another big difference between email marketing and other forms of marketing is that people actually want to see your email promotions! Anyone on your email list purposefully provided you with their email address because they wanted more information on your brand which we can says in the form of newsletter.As my point of view newsletter are not so effective than a proper email marketing.Might be newsletter increase the engagement with the visitors but no one give so much importance to that which come regularly in there inbox.They loose there attention and interest so less click though comes.Share you though also what you think about a perfect email marketing campaign, is that effective still or not.